Heya

Dont be shy now
Bulwark

Heya

Post by Bulwark » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Hey Bulwark the troll checking in. Ryan from Facebook. Pleasure to game with u all

Bulwark da Troll.
Cuz the only thing better than smashing something once is smashing it...more than once! Counting is hard, ok?

Marko
Site Admin

Re: Heya

Post by Marko » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Heya back Ryan

Hybrid

Post by Hybrid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Hey! How's it going Ryan?

There are many mysteries in this world and the next. Open your mind for within them you will find the blend between.

Bulwark

Post by Bulwark » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Life is good. Watching a robotics tournament my son is in right now so killing time. Funny how different he is from me in some ways while also being so similar in other things.

These robots are not quite at the level of shadowrun drones yet lol.

Bulwark da Troll.
Cuz the only thing better than smashing something once is smashing it...more than once! Counting is hard, ok?

Hybrid

Post by Hybrid » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 pm

What do you want to bet [mention]Bulwark[/mention] when you introduce him to Shadowrun he wants to play a Rigger? Grin.

Glad to hear things are going well.

There are many mysteries in this world and the next. Open your mind for within them you will find the blend between.

Marko
Site Admin

Post by Marko » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:29 pm

that kinda sounds like fun. Me, as for today I realized I've slept a total of about 9 hours or so the last two, so I'm backing off to naptime until later. I am planning on getting us going full tilt on here by the weekend at the latest.

Bulwark

Post by Bulwark » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:17 pm

Hybrid wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 pm What do you want to bet @Bulwark when you introduce him to Shadowrun he wants to play a Rigger? Grin.

Glad to hear things are going well.
Believe it or not....he's played one game of shadowrun with me last year....and he was a rigger lol. Game might have been too advanced for him then but he's catching on now ha

Bulwark da Troll.

Hybrid

Post by Hybrid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:41 pm

That is awesome! :P

Return to “Introduce Yourself”