Angel is in the house

Dont be shy now
Angel

Angel is in the house

Post by Angel » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:01 am

Greetings all! Angel the dwarven cyberdoc is back in the house.

Played by Jeremy. Was a live player in HHH back in the 90's for a number of years. Angel was my first character in those games playing 2nd and then 3rd edition. This will be my first game using the 6th edition framework.

Angel
1.1m tall, japanese looking female dwarf with long straight black hair and blue eyes, wearing wrap around sunglasses and either a lab coat (if in a lab) or a black greatcoat (if running about the streets).

Marko
Site Admin

Re: Angel is in the house

Post by Marko » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:45 am

Angel wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:01 am Greetings all! Angel the dwarven cyberdoc is back in the house.

Played by Jeremy. Was a live player in HHH back in the 90's for a number of years. Angel was my first character in those games playing 2nd and then 3rd edition. This will be my first game using the 6th edition framework.
good to have you back. Was hoping a few other "older players" might return yet.

Hybrid

Post by Hybrid » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:37 pm

Welcome back! I've been enjoying your IG Posts!

There are many mysteries in this world and the next. Open your mind for within them you will find the blend between.

Alexander

Post by Alexander » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Were you part of the Cary Quad group back in '91 or '92? It seems like there were about 30-40 people showing up back then. Anyway, that is when I first started playing Alexander. If so, our characters may have worked together back in the day.

“A lot of hacking is playing with other people, you know, getting them to do strange things.”
― Steve Wozniak

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Nope, I think I started playing in 94 or 95 when they were off campus.

Angel
1.1m tall, japanese looking female dwarf with long straight black hair and blue eyes, wearing wrap around sunglasses and either a lab coat (if in a lab) or a black greatcoat (if running about the streets).

Alexander

Post by Alexander » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:43 pm

Wow, we just missed each other. That was about the time I stopped playing.

“A lot of hacking is playing with other people, you know, getting them to do strange things.”
― Steve Wozniak

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:40 pm

For anyone possibly knowing Angel (as she is known on the street) or Dr Angela Kubinazi, she was a member of the "Crew" and met/knew most of the "Lord Knights" and the was and is part of LOA as she is currently one of their Directors. She also has continued doing work on some of her weekends as a street doc in the Florida and/or Cariibean areas. She started her career in the Seattle area but moved to the Ft Meyers area a number of years ago and has been alternating between Ft Meyers and Barbados for the last few years.

Angel

Marko
Site Admin

Post by Marko » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:14 pm

Alexander wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:43 pm Wow, we just missed each other. That was about the time I stopped playing.
You are both correct. The Quad group existed from 88 through 92, and collapsed afterwards. Mike remained associated with me as he and I moved in with Jon. That was the time period that you (Jeremy) and John Hollar joined. The Quad group also suffered from some major personality shifts in the fallout of the arguments between Steve and Jason and Steph (who played them both in the long run).

There was so many changes in that time period, and was probably the range when the group changes the most over a three year window.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”