An ancient, well-maintained step van pulls up...

Dont be shy now
DaManDOH

An ancient, well-maintained step van pulls up...

Post by DaManDOH » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:12 pm

..its reinforced windows and panels covered in well-manicured sprawl and underground graffiti; a few playful decals lovingly placed askew. The Renault-Fiat badge on its front is shiny, well-affixed, but visibly crooked. The owner has taken great pains to make it the best-looking pile of Eurotrash this side of the Amazon. Behind it, the trail it followed through the foliage is now a bit worse for the wear.

The van's modified rear door hinges at the bottom, revealing a heavy-duty loading ramp. It pneumatically catches itself from slamming onto the ground below. From the driver's seat, a tall, wan figure sits concealed. From his curled horns to his reinforced boots, it's clear: this is the narrowest Troll...!

He turns back from his pilot's chair to ask:

"Pickup, delivery, or a lil' bit-o both?"

Stanky Leg / Archibald / "Archie"
  • Lanky gunslinger adept Troll
An Irish philosophy
  • In life, there are only two things to worry about. ...

Marko
Site Admin

Re: An ancient, well-maintained step van pulls up...

Post by Marko » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:38 pm

DaManDOH wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:12 pm ..its reinforced windows and panels covered in well-manicured sprawl and underground graffiti; a few playful decals lovingly placed askew. The Renault-Fiat badge on its front is shiny, well-affixed, but visibly crooked. The owner has taken great pains to make it the best-looking pile of Eurotrash this side of the Amazon. Behind it, the trail it followed through the foliage is now a bit worse for the wear.

The van's modified rear door hinges at the bottom, revealing a heavy-duty loading ramp. It pneumatically catches itself from slamming onto the ground below. From the driver's seat, a tall, wan figure sits concealed. From his curled horns to his reinforced boots, it's clear: this is the narrowest Troll...!

He turns back from his pilot's chair to ask:

"Pickup, delivery, or a lil' bit-o both?"
Not bad. is this a Metropole or a Bogota location? Or perhaps Quito even?

DaManDOH

Post by DaManDOH » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Marko wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:38 pm Not bad. is this a Metropole or a Bogota location? Or perhaps Quito even?
OOC: Thanks! Wasn't sure how in-character the intro should be. I wanted to leave some room for a rural/lightly jungle location. I'm far from married to this actual intro of Stanky.

Stanky Leg / Archibald / "Archie"
  • Lanky gunslinger adept Troll
An Irish philosophy
  • In life, there are only two things to worry about. ...

Marko
Site Admin

Post by Marko » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:05 pm

DaManDOH wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:48 pm OOC: Thanks! Wasn't sure how in-character the intro should be. I wanted to leave some room for a rural/lightly jungle location. I'm far from married to this actual intro of Stanky.
Okay, then get me an intro that you would be a bit more married to. Bonus points if you get me something in Pueblo Corporate Albuquerque, and it's worth bonus points.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”